Well we are almost into the third month of 2017 already and there is plenty happening with Mason & Hamlin Australia. Some highlights:
- We've recently welcomed two major Australian institutions into the Mason & Hamlin family and will be having much more to say about this in our news section in coming weeks. More and more institutions are realising the benefits of owning Mason & Hamlin pianos.
- Over the weekend of February 10-12, we sponsored the Sanguine Estate Music Festival for the fifth consecutive year. Once again, this premium event was sold out and the concerts, featuring musicians of the highest calibre including European guests were enhanced by the beautiful sound of a Mason & Hamlin BB. For these festivals, the desired partner is Mason & Hamlin.
- Our 2017 season has been launched at the Arts Centre Gold Coast, our sixth year partnering the Con Brio Concert Series. World class performances featuring Mason & Hamlin pianos. Visit our concert series page for further details.
- We are looking forward to being the official piano of the second Coramba chamber music festival in May
- Our stunning Cambridge Collection AA has arrived and is now available to audition
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!